Thursday, August 8, 2013

Classy Meets Edgy









Shirt Similar
Skirt
Shoes NLA | Similar
Bracelets: Black & Gold - Zara NLA | Turquoise - Altar'd State
Lipstick: NARS - Niagara

So, I got this shirt from Forever 21, but they have failed to put it on the website! I put a similar one, but I'm sure you can find the one I'm wearing in stores!
I've been dying to try something new by mixing up different styles, and this is what I have come up with! There's that comfy, edgy part {the shirt} and there's also the more feminine touch {the skirt & pumps}. Of course, I wore my favorite lipstick too - NARS Niagara!
Please let me know what y'll think!


I love and appreciate every comment! Thanks so much!

XOXO,
The Stylist 

1 comment:

  1. i'm in love with this outfit! the color of your skirt is so pretty and those bangles are beautiful :) great post!

    Jessi

    www.mywhiteT.com
    http://youtu.be/nUxxlvvA8dU

    ReplyDelete