Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday Treasures 08/06

I went on a little shopping spree today before I leave to go to college on Friday -  Wait, what?! I'm going to college! I still can't believe I'm moving out of Louisiana in less than three days!

Anyways, I've been needing some new sunglasses, so I stopped into Sunglass Hut - How can people walk in there and not want to buy everything! I caved in and bought two beautiful pairs of sunglasses {Ray Ban and Dolce & Gabbana}. The Ray Bans are more of a casual, every day wear, and the Dolce & Gabbana pair are just fabulous!
I have a mascara that I love, BUT it smudges... badly.  I went to Sephora today and asked for some help from one of the kind ladies - she showed me Benefit's "They're Real!" Mascara.  I love it! It's exactly what I wanted - Volume, Length, No Smudge! What more could a girl want?! Please share what your favorite mascara is!







I love and appreciate every comment! Thanks so much!

XOXO,
The Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment