Thursday, June 20, 2013

Calling All Mobsters








Hat NLA
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Purse NLA
Shoes NLA

Now I'm not much of a hat person, but when I saw this cute fedora at DSW, I had to have it! It has a little feather on the side which, of course, is why I fell for it. Moving on to the purse... I LOVE THIS PURSE! It is a Dee Keller Design, and I am in love with the chain.  Chains are kind of my obsession right now - bring up Chanel and I could talk for days! But this adorable little black and gold purse is to die for! It is the perfect size for every girls necessities, such as a wallet, phone, keys, and obviously some lipgloss/lipstick.  Even though it's not available, every woman should check out DeeKeller.com to see tons of other fabulous bags and shoes! 

XOXO,
The Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment