Thursday, August 1, 2013

Girl Meets Boy








 




 Ashley
Skirt Similar
Ring (Page 8)
Necklace
Lipgloss: BUXOM Full On Lip Polish
(Save money and go for the Lip Duo)

Bryce
Top Similar
Shoes Similar

Say "Hello!" to my new friend, Bryce!
I've been searching for a boy model for about a month, and you'll never believe who found one for me - my grandmother! She called me up one day, telling me her friends grandson was interested. I was super excited! It was so much fun working with another person (especially a guy) and seeing how they pose and react in front of a camera - I even learned a few things! Unfortunately, when I showed up for the photoshoot, I forgot the memory card for the camera (great first impression), but, other than that, everything turned out great!
As you see, we went for a casual, every day look - I could wear a maxi skirt every single day! We also decided to show our Baton Rouge roots considering both of us are about to move away! Of course, there is the Baton Rouge sign, but then there is also the Mississippi River Bridge - great background choice!
Let me know if you like the new guys post!

XOXO,
The Stylist

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Please do more like this!

    ReplyDelete