Monday, July 29, 2013

Camp Lovin'

Hello Lovelies!

I just got back from an amazing week at camp, and I am so excited to share my experience with you! Some of you may know from this post that I have already attended this camp this summer, but this past week was so much better! There are so many fun things to do during the week - swimming, canoeing, tubing, ropes course, horseback riding, tennis, archery, arts & crafts, and many, many more! Oh, the food... the food is amazing! The activities and food are great, but the people are the best part. I have made so many incredible friends - from campers to counselors, you'll always feel welcome and at home! This was my 9th year attending this camp and I am just too excited to spend my 10th year as a counselor next year!

Here are some pictures of the amazing friends I've made throughout my years at camp:

Working at the Pool & Arts and Crafts
Connor, Wayne & Patrick | Will & Jarvis | Jarvis & Leah

White Night 
Top: Caroline J, Dixie & Caroline G | Connor & Ann Marie
Bottom: Grace | Mary Alison
Dress

Overnight Canoe Trip
Dixie & Caroline G | Patrick, Jaqe & Austin | Mia, Sarah & Leah

Canoe Trip: Most of the counselors
Byron (cut out), Alec, Charlotte, Patrick, Connor, Cicily, Mary Alison, Austin, Merritt, Hunter, Caroline, Ann Marie, Matt, Amanda, Jaqe, Stephanie (my sister), Katie, Scotty & Shane

XOXO,
The Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment