Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Risky Mixing











Shirt: Vertage 
Shorts: NAAZ
Booties NLA
Necklace NLA | Similar (Also like this)
Rings: Pearl | David Yurman 

I decided to do something a little different and mix some patterns. I'm not sure why, but I love mixing patterns that don't match! I feel like it makes the outfit seem effortless. I'll always put an outfit together and ask my mom if she likes it... She always says no because nothing matches, but I love it! I know it's strange, but I guess that's just my thing! I find the little things that help tie the whole outfit together - For example, there's black in the shoes, shorts, and shirt, so I say why not?! My challenge for you is to be bold, take a risk, & wear what you want (whether it matches or not) - Find out what your style is!

XOXO,
The Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment