Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Treasures 07/02

Alright, so I'm starting a new segment called "Tuesday Treasures." I decided to take a little trip down to Sephora and Target to find some goodies.  Now you have to understand, I love buying lipstick, but the problem is I never actually wear it! I tend to buy the bright reds that I can't wear very often, so they just sit in my room not being used. But good news! I found some that I LOVE and can wear wherever and whenever!



NARS - Niagara
     I absolutely love this color! The picture isn't really accurate, but I wore it in a post here!
Korres - Raspberry
     As weird as it sounds, this stuff feels so good on your lips! It is incredibly refreshing with a slight tingle!
Sonia Kashuk - Ruby Rose
     This is kind of a darker pink, but it's pretty when you put it on! I haven't worn it yet, but I'll let you know when I do!


XOXO,
The Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment