Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday Treasures 07/16

I've been on a hunt for some jewelry, so I stopped in Apricot Lane to look at what they have to offer. They have a great selection, so I definitely recommend checking them out! I bought two great necklaces, and I am so excited to wear them! Check out their Facebook page!
The shoes... Oh these lovely little booties! Obsessed is an understatement! I have been looking at them on Shoemint.com for quite a while. They were a little pricey, but I discovered I somehow had a credit for the website! I managed to get them for $18! Can you believe that? Because I couldn't! They are perfect for every season. I love the texture, the metal, and the plunging sides to show a little ankle! Although they are no longer available, Shoemint.com has other great selections!









XOXO,
The Stylist

3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you dear!! I'm deeply in love with those boots! They're perfect for summer and so versatile! ;))

    I wanted to invite you to visit my blog, and if you like, maybe we can stay connected via Bloglovin?
    Can't wait to hear from you and have a wonderful day :)))

    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com
    – NEW POST: Edged In Black –

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes!! If you are looking for some jewelry, check out our website - we make killer statement gems! Would love to get some to you if you are so inclined!

    Best, Eric Ruyak
    www.HesperaDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your designs! Everything is so beautiful! I would love to feature some of your pieces on the blog!
      Send details to stylethisstylethat@gmail.com and I would be happy to showcase some of your designs!

      XO,
      Ashley

      Delete