Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Little Camp in Pinola, Mississip'

Yesterday, I got back from the greatest place on Earth. No, I wasn't in Paris or Greece, but Pinola, Mississippi! You might ask, "What the heck are you talking about?" Well, for the past 9 years, I've been going to a camp called Strong River. It is in the middle of nowhere (Pinola), Mississippi, and it is my "Heaven On Earth." As we say at camp, "It's a lovely place to go for a one or two week trip!" Although I'm going back in 3 weeks, I wanted to share some pictures of my favorite camp friends!



White Night
Top
Left: Mary Allison | Middle: Grace M | Right: Grace G
Bottom
Left: Myers & Dixie | Right: Grace B


Last Day At Camp
Top
Left: Myers | Right (Left-Right): Grace G, Me, Myers, Caroline, Dixie
Bottom
Left (Left-Right): Grace G, Myers, Chase, Me, Jaqe | Right: Carl


XOXO,
The Stylist 

No comments:

Post a Comment