Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Deal or No Deal?

It's that time of year where Sephora blows up with package deals, and I must say I'm impressed! I absolutely love little sample sets because you get to try a few different things to see what you really love and want to spend your money on! And the best part is it's usually half the price!
Well I found some things that are actually mind blowing! The price you pay is ridiculously cheaper than its actual value so I thought I would share my findings - they're great to put on your Christmas List!

ghjk







1. Sephora Brush Set
2. Smashbox Package
3. Marc Jacobs Lip Package
4. Marc Jacobs Package
5. Too Faced Package
6. FRESH Lip Package
7. Tarte 8-Piece Lip Package
8. Tarte Eye Package
9. Red Dolce & Gabbana
10. Black Dolce & Gabbana
11. Tarte Lip Package

XOXO,
The Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment