Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dress To Impress

'Tis the season to get fancy. It's that time of year again where we're swamped with events - semiformal, formal, cotillion, homecoming, Christmas parties, etc. Now let's face it, ladies, we all know you're looking for that one dress to get every mans attention (or maybe just one in particular). You want that "Ooh La La" reaction and there's nothing wrong with that! Of course, we go shopping with high hopes of finding that perfect dress, and usually we go home disappointed (or at least I do).  We feel like we have the worst luck - find the perfect dress, too expensive or you can only find cheap dresses that you would never be caught dead in.  Most women think if the dress is cheap, it'll look cheap.  WRONG! I'm always a girl with a budget, and I feel like, for the most part, I rock my cheap things.  You just have to know how to do it right: be confident the entire night, accessorize it right, and forget the price! Don't get me wrong, I have definitely had my fair share of splurges - especially when it comes to makeup - but let's be real, how many times are you actually gonna wear it? So why spend hundreds of dollars on something for just one night? (Maybe that's just how I see it). There's nothing wrong with splurging though - if I could, I would! Some of us just aren't so lucky.
I decided to give you a few options that I love - both savings and a few minor splurges - but wear it right and no one will ever know the price!


Save | Splurge

Save | Splurge
Save | Splurge
But then there's my Free People list. I feel like FP is just so unique so go ahead and splurge!

                                     one                                                                                    two 
                                     three                                                                             four
 

                                     five                                                                               six
  


XOXO,
The Stylist 

No comments:

Post a Comment