Monday, November 11, 2013

All That Glitters Is GOLD











Dear Readers,

I sincerely apologize for my absence. I'm now in Big Kid School (College), and have tons of things to do. Since I'm in Starkville though, I get incredibly bored easily (I go to Mississippi State in case you were wondering), which is great news for you! While I was sitting in the library, I remembered, "Hey I started a fashion blog!" This means that when I'm bored now, I can post fabulous things for all you wonderful readers out there!
Anyways, I wanted to share one of my longtime obsessions: gold. In my opinion, gold never goes out of style and it should be a sin to hate gold. I mean it goes with everything so I don't see how you could possibly dislike it. Obviously the pictures posted are not very realistic ways of wearing gold, but I thought they were just beautiful. I found them all on Pinterest, where you can find me posting things almost every day - it's a serious problem for me - so you should check it out and follow!

What's your favorite way to wear gold? Shoes? Accessories? Shirts? Makeup? Etc.

XOXO,
The Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment