Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Review Tuesday Treasures 12/17

It's that time of year again where stressed is an understatement! With that being said, I apologize (for the  one millionth time) for the lack of posts, but I'm back to review lasts weeks Tuesday Treasures! 


The Paul Mitchell Shampoo and Conditioner are pretty great!
I'm not exactly sure what the Shampoo does, but the Conditioner gets rid of the tangles when you're in the shower!
The smell is still amazing, and if I buy it again, it'll definitely be for the smell.
 

The c. Booth Firming Body Lotion, once again, smells amazing. 
This produce actually works though - I know it's a little too early to tell, but I have seen a difference in my skin. 
 It feels firmer and I'm loving it!

Soap & Glory's Hand Food is incredibly moisturizing.
It's a definite must-have for your purse!
I must say I love the Real Techniques Eye Brushes
They're great for beginners who are trying to master the world of eyeshadow!

LAVANILA's The Healthy Deodorant is just a no.
I do not recommend this at all!
It might smell kind of good, but it does NOT prevent you from sweating.
In fact, I sweat more when I use this product. 
The Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings gets a thumbs up.
I really like the 
Better Than Sex Mascara, so I will probably be purchasing the regular size of it.
I haven't tried the 
Primed & Poreless Face Primer yet - oops - but the Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer works great as a bronzer as well as eyeshadow. Shadow Ensurance is a makeup bag must!
Looking for the perfect holiday red lipstick? Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics in NSFW is it!
It does bleed around the lips, but the next product is the perfect solution!
Sephora's Universal Lip Liner is the solution for bleeding lipstick! 
It goes on clear and keeps your lipstick from going all around your mouth - another must-have!
I'm not a big blush fan, but I LOVE Sephora's Cream Blush in No 5 Rose Glow
It's a beautiful color, and it stays on - I highly recommend this product. 

ALMAY Shadow Softy in Smoke is a great crease color.
It's a very beautiful smokey gray, and the color stays.  



XOXO,
The Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment