Friday, December 13, 2013

My Other Passion/Obsession

You may or may not have figured it out by now, but I LOVE MAKEUP! I could spend all day on Sephora's website or looking at makeup videos on YouTube - it's actually happened before! I just think makeup is so beautiful, and it gives women such an empowering feeling when they put it on. To me it's just so amazing what makeup can do for you and the different types and varieties.
My makeup craze started my freshman year of high school. I always bought makeup because it looked so pretty in the store, but I never actually wore it (truth be told, I had no clue how to apply it)! Now that I'm older and I'm attending all these fancy events, I've picked up some tips and tricks on the do's and don'ts of makeup - of course YouTube helps! I still don't always wear it, but I still buy it pretty often! (I'm such a sucker for eyeshadow palettes).
I've been considering making a YouTube channel - even though there are already a million and one makeup channels - but I wanted some input on whether or not I should publicly humiliate myself like that! (I mean it could be helpful, but I guess I won't know until I try it, right?)  I would also include my opinion on which items and brands are worth buying!
If you could just comment below or shoot me an email (or text if you actually know me) on if makeup tutorials are a no-go or a good idea, that would be fabulous! I need some input!

I also thought I would share something that I am SUPER proud of myself for! If you have Pinterest, you've probably seen this image (unless my friends and I are just weird and post random things like this), but two of my friends and I decided to give it a shot for our Halloween costumes!
(I did my own makeup - yes my stare is a little creepy/terrifying; Dana did her own - she's the real makeup artist of the group!)



XOXO,
The Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment